Random tips that keep me going in a positive health direction:
- Sitting up straight! I challenge myself to work out when I’m not working out by sitting like the tall, strong, sophisticated woman I am. 🙂
- Walking with my family and friends to relax and hang out 🙂
- 15 minute workouts on three days of the week. They remind me that my body can do incredible feats- like 15 man-pushups in a row!! Oh, and they made me realize I have abs!! WHAT?!
- Being real up-front and honest about what I’m eating and when, with the people around me. Do they really care about what I eat? No. But they care about me, which means I can rely on them to keep me accountable. God gave us people and people are the way in which he chooses to influence us as individuals a lot of the time.
- Standing whenever possible- when I’m on Facebook or surfing the web mindlessly, or looking at Deed’s posts on here, I’ll put my laptop on a high surface and…stand! It’s real tiring, which means that I’m doing something that requires energy, which is helpful!